Tanglewood

  • Map
  • Texas Christian University

    Brothers Addison and Randolph Clark founded TCU in 1873 in Thorp Spring, Texas, as AddRan Male and Female College. The school moved to Waco in 1895. The name was changed to AddRan Christian University in 1889 and Texas Christian University in 1902. TCU relocated to downtown Fort Worth in 1910 when the Waco facility burned, and opened three new buildings on the present campus in 1911.

    Submitted By: tanglewood


    sys411.com © Jonathan Giles